Taste of Nob Hill 2018
May 5 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Taste of Nob Hill is on May 5!
Indulge in tasty samples of local Nob Hill restaurants, bars, and breweries at the 2nd Annual Taste of Nob Hill.
- 15+ local Nob Hill food service providers providing delicious samples including:
- 3 Nob Hill breweries serving up tasty beers including Tractor Brewing Company and Bosque Brewing Company!
With your event entry purchase, you will receive one sample ticket for each dollar spent. (1 ticket = $1)
- For example, $25 adult entry = 25 sample tickets and $10 child entry = 10 sample tickets.
Once inside, you can use your sample tickets for food and beverage.
- Food samples (1 or 2 sample tickets per sample)
- Beer (5 sample tickets per beer), and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (1-3 sample tickets per drink).
Great food, drink, and music! We look forward to seeing you!
Event Date and Location
Saturday, May 5, 2018
12 pm – 3 pm
3010 Monte Vista Blvd NE on Richmond (between Central and Monte Vista)
Albuquerque, NM 87106
Adult Tickets = $25 Early Bird Rate Adult Ticket = $22.50 Early Bird rate for tickets available for first 100 tickets purchases!
Children’s Tickets = $10
(1 ticket = $1)
2017 Participating Restaurants:
Flying Star Cafe
Nob Hill Bar & Grill
Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza – Albuquerque Nob Hill
Gecko’s Bar & Tapas
Zinc Wine Bar & Bistro
The Orchid Thai Cuisine
P’tit Louis Bistro
2017 Participating Breweries:
Nob Hill has over 50 different eateries to choose from within a 1 mile walkable stretch. This makes the district the premier area for local dining in Albuquerque. Just take a look at this list of the restaurants in Nob Hill if you want to find out just how many great options there are!
Thank you to our event Sponsor Shamrock Foods and thank you to supporting Sponsor HB Construction. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Make A Wish Foundation of New Mexico.