About Nob Hill Main Street
Nob Hill Main Street is a grassroots collaboration of dedicated residents, small businesses, and community organizations working together with local government agencies to revitalize blighted areas in the Nob Hill urban community. We established ourselves as an emerging Main Street community in 2009.
The National Main Street Program was formed 34 years ago by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Under its direction, the New Mexico Main Street Program (supervised by New Mexico Economic Development) has fostered the revitalization of numerous local downtown districts across New Mexico. To learn more visit www.edd.state.nm.us
Nob Hill Main Street, Inc. was created to bring the vision of the National Main Street Program and the National Trust for Historic Preservation to Albuquerque’s Nob Hill District. To learn more visit www.preservationnation.org/main-street
To be an economically successful mixed-use community that is an attractive place to live, work, and visit, that celebrates its history, enhances the built environment, nurtures the arts, and serves as a catalyst for sustainable community development within our neon gateways.
To build a vibrant Nob Hill through economic development, education, promotion, historic preservation, beautification, and community engagement.
- Preserve, protect and enhance the cultural diversity of the local business district and its unique historic architectural character through responsible redevelopment practices.
- Deepen collaborative relationships between business organizations, neighborhood associations, and local government agencies to revitalize the unique southwest urban environment of Nob Hill.
- Assist small, local business owners by creating a district brand, consolidating marketing efforts, and providing the educational tools to attain sustainable economic development.
- Recruit new, diverse, and complementary businesses which will broaden the economy within the geographic area and create new job opportunities.
- Promote Nob Hill’s unique characteristics and location as the premier district to attract tourists, business visitors, locals, and newcomers seeking to relocate in Albuquerque.
Valerie Osbourn | firstname.lastname@example.org | 505.923.0759
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Skye Devore | Vice President | Owner, Tractor Brewing Co.
Sharmin Dharas | Secretary | Owner, University Lodge
Therese Berg | Treasurer| Lead Buyers Agent, Consumer Advantage Real Estate Services
Jennifer Facio | Board Member | Architect, Dekker/Perich/Sabatini
Keri Piehl | Board Member | Proprietor, Color Wheel Toys
Lyndsay Adler | Board Member | Co-Owner Retail Therapy
Jacob Fox | Board Member | NM Capital Partners, Little Bear Coffee
Howie Kaibel | Board Member | Minister of Culture and Brand Manager, M’tucci’s Restaurants
Chris Chavez | Ex Officio Board Member | City of Albuquerque Economic Development