About Nob Hill Main Street
Nob Hill Main Street is a grassroots collaboration of dedicated residents, small businesses, and community organizations working together with local government agencies to revitalize blighted areas in the Nob Hill urban community. We established ourselves as an emerging Main Street community in 2009.
The National Main Street Program was formed 34 years ago by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Under its direction, the New Mexico Main Street Program (supervised by New Mexico Economic Development) has fostered the revitalization of numerous local downtown districts across New Mexico. To learn more visit www.edd.state.nm.us
Nob Hill Main Street, Inc. was created to bring the vision of the National Main Street Program and the National Trust for Historic Preservation to Albuquerque’s Nob Hill District. To learn more visit www.preservationnation.org/main-street
To be a healthy, mixed-use community that is an attractive place to live, work, and visit and that preserves and enhances the built environment, nurtures the arts, and serves as a catalyst for sustainable community development beyond our neon gateways.
To promote the continued vitality of Nob Hill through education, historic preservation, beautification, promotion of community and civic pride, and leveraging healthy, mixed-use development.
- Preserve, protect and enhance the cultural diversity of the local business district and its unique historic architectural character through responsible redevelopment practices.
- Deepen collaborative relationships between business organizations, neighborhood associations, and local government agencies to revitalize the unique southwest urban environment of Nob Hill.
- Assist small, local business owners by creating a district brand, consolidating marketing efforts, and providing the educational tools to attain sustainable economic development.
- Recruit new, diverse, and complementary businesses which will broaden the economy within the geographic area and create new job opportunities.
- Promote Nob Hill’s unique characteristics and location as the premier district to attract tourists, business visitors, locals, and newcomers seeking to relocate in Albuquerque.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Lyndsay Adler | Board Member | Owner, Retail Therapy
Katrina Arndt | Board Member | Planner, Dekker/Perich/Sabatini
Walt Arnold | Board Member | Managing Director, Walt Arnold Commercial Brokerage, Inc.
Sharmin Dharas | Board Member | Owner, University Lodge
Jennifer Facio | Board Member | Architect, Dekker/Perich/Sabatini
John Grisham | Board Member | Tax Manager, Ricci & Company, LLC
Adam Harrington | Board Member | Chief Financial Officer, HB Construction
Sheli Hinds-Armstrong | Board Member | Owner, SoireeQ, LLC
Adam Moffet | Board Member | Owner, Slice Parlor
Robert Munro | Immediate Past President | Managing Member, O’Niell’s Management, LLC
Sham Naik | Board Member | Owner, Bistronomy B2B
Patrick O’Connell | Secretary | Director, Planning and Resources, Public Service Company of New Mexico
Kurt Oelsner | Treasurer | Owner, Chocolate Dude
Chris Smith | President | Owner & Qualifying Broker, NM Real Estate Now
Aaron Sussman | Board Member | Planner, Bohannan Huston